To import a revised fileset you must be a member of any of the following user groups in system manager: Personnel Officer, Returns Manager or System Manager.
- Log into the Customer Portal and select Knowledgebase/Categories/StudentCensus/Census Fileset. Click on the Fileset to download. It will be a zipped file.
- Save the Zipped file on your workstation in a folder that you can easily find.
- Unzip the file by right clicking on the file and choosing "Extract All..."
- In Sims choose Tools –Setups -Import Fileset to display the Import Fileset page.
- Click the Browse button to display the Open dialogue. Navigate to the location of the downloaded Fileset. Select the file e.g. 0181-statutoryreturns-spring2018-updatefileset.mfs and click Open.
- Details of the selected Fileset are displayed including the version number of the Fileset, the release date and the Fileset description.
- Click the Import Fileset button to import the Fileset into Sims. When the import is finished, Import successful is displayed in the bottom left-hand side of the Fileset panel and you will be advised to restart Sims. This ensures that the newly imported data will take effect.
- Click the ok button, close down SIMS and then reopen.